• 1 pcs Hexagonal gaming table
• 14 pcs red ball
• 14 pcs black ball
• User's guide
HOW TO PLAY?
- Rollball is included in the field of strategy games from the fields of intelligen- ce and mind games. It's also known as Japanese root and diffrent name like (abalone, victory, 12,3, games, awards game). Pushing balls trom one to other is like what sumo wrestler does. Game was inspired by sumo wrestling while in development. Purpose of this game is to eliminate oppenent 6 balls out of the game. After 6 of the balls out of your opponent, game is over, other bail doesnt have to be taken out. Eventhough the rules are simple in this game, it needs to strategical thought and moves.. Game rules and visuals can be listed as follows;
- 1. STARTING POSITION In the game, opponents should place theirs balls at the starting position Every player choose a colour. Who is starting first is to be determined by draw. Each player has the right to play only one move on the game table during his own tieme.
- 2. ROLLBALL MOVEMENTS In the game, balls can move together while it can be move one by one. Only the bell can move in one time. In this situtaion balls can move in two way: MOVEMENT OF THE BALLS ALONG THE DIRECTIONS: In this move, single or double, triple ball groups can move forward or backward in their directions. This is the only way that opponent can push other player's ball.PARALLEL MOVEMENT OF THE BALLS: Double or triple ball groups can move forward or backward as whole parallelly. in parailel move, it's not allowed to push opponent's ball.
- 3. HOW TO PUSH A BALL We already mentioned that three ball can move in row at most. In this occasion, opponent have to have numerical superiorty to push opponent's ball while they encounter on the table. Anywhere on the table, the player that has numerical superiorty aganist other player can push opponent's ball forward or backward one space with the condition of that space is empty. 3 ball can push 2, 2 ball can push 1 ball. If there is an equivalence in number of balls they can not push each other. P.S. : Red balls are not able to push black balls because of presence of red bails behind black balls
- 4. END OF THE GAME In the Rollball game, players try to eliminate 6 of opponent's ball to be suc- cesful in the game. Six of the red ball is taken out In this situtation, player who plays with Black ball will win the game. Strategical depth of the Rollball game is highly enormous. The game may take a long time. It is important to move balls togeter. As the wolf snatches from the flock, the balls that remains alone can be targeted easily by the opponent. Philosophy underneath game can be explained with united we stand, united we stronger. The sense of solidarity can be felt in this game.