The game Improves skills of strategical thinking, problem solving, attention, planning, locu sing, calculating probability, speed, collabration, decision making.
HOW TO PLAY THE Rudder?
- Rudder is a traditional Turkish game.
- It is played between two people.
- The parties have sixteen stones.
- The parties place their stones in the circular cell.
- You can advance the stones forward, backward, right, left.
- You can eat by jumping over opponent stones.
- The stones are moved forward, backward, right or left to the empty neighboring cell on the line.
- The player jumps over the opponent's stone and takes out the opponent's stone.
- The square you will jump while eating the opponent's stone must be empty.
- Eating stones is mandatory in the game and there is a possibility to eat multiple stones.
- The player who has 3 pieces left loses the game.